Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Book - FREE!

If you haven't had a chance to check out my first Kid's novel, The Whispering Ferns, (And judging by my sales... most of you haven't! haha) now is your chance!

From now until Sunday, the first book in The Moonstone Bay Mysteries series is available for free in the Kindle store on Amazon.com! You can "Buy" it HERE!

It's a fun little novel about friendship, loss, ghosts, secret passages and finding the courage to do what you believe in. Inspired by my love of the Pacific Northwest and classic children's fiction like Encyclopedia Brown and John Bellair's novels, The Whispering Ferns available now!

If you don't have a Kindle and want to read it on a different e-reader, fear not! My cover artist Deeply Dapper has a blog about how to do that very thing! I hope you like the book and if you do, please take a moment and review it on Amazon and Goodreads - it's amazing what a positive review can do for an aspiring novelist. Thanks!

And for those three of four of you that have read it, I am finally writing a sequel - The Ghost Light will be released in early 2014. (I hope!)


No comments:

Post a Comment